Saturday, June 7, 2014

Alumni Spotlight

Tiffany Burton, HHP 2012 graduate

 “Natural healing is very needed by the people in our world today.  It was the way of our ancient ancestors, and I believe it is time for a come-back!   My community has experienced an influx of people reaching out to receive natural healthcare.  It is my goal to stay on the cutting-edge of natural healing.  I have learned and offer many modalities, so I can best serve my clients.  I tend to my clients holistically, considering each human being as body, mind, spirit, and soul.  I use many current modalities offered by CNH.  They have been proven successful over the last twenty-five years.  My services include QRA Sessions, Accu- Kinesiology, Medicinal Mudding, Far Infra-Red Healing, Negative Ion Therapy, Cold Laser Therapy, Subconscious Clearings, Nutritional programs, Emotional Freedom Technique, and Phone Appointments, Rolf Machine, Herbal Facials and Body Wraps, and Ionic Foot Detox.  I  continue to offer internships.  I currently have three new interns and one colleague whom began and internship around the same time as I.  My long-term goal is to own the premier natural healing center of the entire south east region.  I envision people from all across the country coming or calling in to receive CNH’s natural services.

Based on my own personal experiences, I have determined a key to success.  Start with finding the career path that you LOVE and feel like you can do better than anyone else on the planet.  Then set a definite intent of what you want to accomplish. Make sure you have a burning desire for the fulfillment of your goal.  Believing in yourself and your goal is key.  Have confidence in yourself even if others put  down your dreams.  See your goal finished in your mind, and keep this image with you at all times.  This is the key to success-YOU!  Use your mind.  It is the most powerful tool on the planet.  Once you set your goal the universe will start a chain of events to pull your dreams into reality.”

1 comment:

  1. Excellent advice that I will take to heart! Thank you for your feedback and information!!! :-)

    Lee Anne Chiles

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to you comments!